Who Needs this Service?
Businesses and organizations that care about the safety of their people and their bottom line know that having safety experts on site brings added-value to their business.
Our staff is equipped to work across many industries, including construction, pipeline, power, manufacturing, shipping/receiving, warehouse, assembly, chemical processing, service, maintenance, laboratory, and healthcare operations located anywhere in Africa & around the globe.
Staffing Options / Temporary
Riddor Safety International provides temporary project staffing support and safety services through its nationwide team of EHS professionals.
You will receive high-caliber, professional support through a dedicated, knowledgeable professional hand selected by our leadership team for your organization’s needs and culture. We take the same measures to ensure the quality of our placements on both temporary and permanent hires.
Staffing Options / Permanent
Why go through the time and hassle of recruiting, or work with a firm who really doesn’t understand safety? Our Direct Hire Placement Services puts our own recruiting team to work for you, whether your specific needs are for entry-level or executive-caliber professionals, we ask deep questions to fully understand your organizations needs and culture and then utilize our national network of environmental health and safety (EHS) professionals to find the right team member for your organization.
What you receive
By tapping into Riddor Safety International national network of professionals, your team will no longer has the hassle of the recruiting and interviewing process, and our RIDDOR SAFETY team will assume many of the responsibilities on your behalf, providing your organization with:
- No cost of workers compensation to you.
- No employee benefits expense, as RIDDOR will provide benefits such as health, life, dental and 401k.
- Reduced risk and liability. RIDDOR Safety Professionals are covered with professional liability insurance.
- No downtime. Should one of our consultants get sick or become unavailable we have the ability to quickly provide a replacement.
- No additional training cost. Have specific training specifications to meet? We will provide the safety professional with the credentials and expertise to meet those requirements.
- Each of our employees are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background check.
Areas of Expertise
EHS Professional Specialties
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician (OHST)
- Safety Manager/Trainer (SPC/STS)
- Certified Safety Auditor (SAC)
- Certified Safety Manager (CSM)
- Advanced Safety Paradigm (ASP/CSC)
- Integrated Safety Management (ISM)
- Certified Safety Administrator (CSA)
- Master Safety Administrator (MSA)
- Licensed Safety professional (LSP)
Ready to hire a safety professional at your site? Click here to learn more about our Safety Staffing Process.