Fire Sprinkler System Installation & Services
We offer a wide range of Fire Sprinkler System installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our goal is to provide you with the technical inspections needed to keep your property, equipment, products, and customers safe. Sprinkler systems are designed to prevent and/or minimize damage in the event of a fire and there are many Sprinkler and Fire Suppression Systems to choose from.
Types of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Wet Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Dry Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Antifreeze Loops Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Hose and Standpipe System
- Pre-action Deluge System
- Private Fire Hydrant Systems
- Automatic Fire Pump
Fire Sprinkler System Installation Service
We accommodate to our customers business needs and visibly identify what system best fits within their realm of work. Each system requires a number of certifications and permits in order to be legally installed; we include all engineer drawings and floor plans when required. Our certified licensed sprinkler technicians work around the clock to get your business up and running to code. If you have any questions about our sprinkler and fire suppression system installation services, contact us today.
Sprinkler and Fire Suppression System Inspection Service
Our inspection services are available at any time. This includes the assessment of pipe fittings, sprinkler heads, and more. We provide 24 hour services in the event of an emergency or something is wrong with your system. Over time, the parts within a sprinkler system begin to age and deteriorate and this can be harmful to the operation of the system. Regular maintenance services identify these issues ahead of time to prevent additional costs and false alarms.
Recommended service inspection
Three Year Inspection
- Dry system full-flow trip, conducted through the inspector’s test valve, with the control valve open
- Dry system air leakage
Five year Inspection
- Sprinklers – extra-high temperature/corrosive atmosphere
- Standpipe – full-flow test from a remote point
- Manual/dry standpipes – hydrostatic test
- Full-flow hose connection – pressure-reducing valves
- Hydrostatic – Siamese connections (every three years in some locations)