COSHH AWARNESS TRAINING
This 1-day course is an introduction to COSHH and how to conduct COSHH assessments.
The course will start with an introduction to COSHH and the COSHH regulations.
The programme will cover:
- Occupational exposure limits and EH40.
- Introduction to Safety data sheets and risk phrases.
- Control strategies and hierarchy of prevention and protection.
- COSHH assessments, recording and reviewing.
Delegates will then have an opportunity to carry out a COSHH assessment of their own.
- Understanding of COSHH and duties under the COSHH Regulations.
- How to use information from various sources.
- To conduct a suitable and sufficient COSHH assessment.
An academy certificate will be issued following the completion of the course.